Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A very bad blogger!!!!

Hi Ladies, just a note to say je suis très désolée (very sorry) I have't been in blogland for a week or so.  Been very busy here, had my eldest home for a week, which was nice, before he left again to go away with his girlfriend to the coast.  We've had early mornings at the vide greniers and bought lots of goodies which I will share with you, amongst which was a lovely paisley shawl, a stockman mannequin and other bits and bobs.

We've been shopping for school books for my daughter, who starts at Secondary School in
September, so we have a looong list of books, papers etc we have to get for her - managed to make a start on that yesterday - hoorah!!!   Another two weeks and she will be starting - getting the bus at 7.30am, school starts and 8am and finishes 5.30pm.  A long day - I think she'll be pretty tired in the first few weeks.

We're going away for long weekend on Friday morning, into the Puy-de-Dome where I've never visited, very pretty and quite mountainey (not sure if that's a proper word), so I'll take some photos to share with you.

I'm off to do some work now, the chateau above is very pretty, we had a pic-nic here on Sunday after the vide grenier.


Enjoy your day and take care.
Nickyx



2 comments:

  1. Glad you have had a lovely time with your eldest Nicky and of course at the vide greniers....sounds like you had another good haul...
    What a fab place for a post "hunting" picnic...good photo...love the reflection.
    Enjoy your long weekend,
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just come across your lovely blog and have enjoyed reading all your postings. What a lovely place to have a picnic. I will now be an avid follower.
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Nickyx