Thursday, June 17, 2010

A few little bits I bought on Wednesday!


Hi, yesterday  I came across a couple of  little bits when I was out.  This is the picture of the top of a little round table decorated with decoupage flowers.  It was sooo pretty I just couldn't resist.


This is lovely bundle of unused linen torchons with lovely red stripes down each side.  I love these I think there are so many things you could do with these gorgeous pieces of fabric with their slubby texture.  If you don't want to use them for their original purpose you could make some lovely cushions, or maybe a small blind  or stitch them together to make a very shabby chic curtain - I could go on and on.

I'm happy today, it has finally stopped raining and the sun is glorious (for the moment!).

Just to keep you updated the ducks have totally demolished one of my tomato plants today - I love them, but confit de canard is on the cards if they don't behave themselves.

No - I'm a softee really but they don't know that do they? 

Take care and enjoy the rest of your day x

2 comments:

  1. The decoupage table sure does look beautiful!
    And the linen, so typical French... and with so much country charm!
    I love it!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended decoupage classes when I was living in Dubai - such fun.

    I also love the vintage torchons, especially the ones with the embroidered initials.

    A tres bientot,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Nickyx